Centre for New Energy Technology in Oskarshamn
Centre for New Energy Technology Oskarshamn (CNETO) is a platform for cooperation between the public, academia and business strengthening the development of Oskarshamn for a sustainable and climate neutral future.
- Initiate projects for new energy technologies – Oskarshamn as a leading municipality for smart energy systems and combating climate change
- Develop cutting edge educations – Oskarshamn as an attractive and future-oriented labour market
- Strengthen ecosystems for new business – Oskarshamn as a business incubator and in active contact with investors
CNETO is a meeting place that breaks barriers and serves as a leading actor for targeted renewal.
CNETO promotes Oskarshamn’s infrastructures and creates synergies for their use.
- Oskarshamn municipality
- Nova Center for University studies, Research and Business development
- County Administrative Board of Kalmar County
- KTH Royal Institute of Technology
- Linköping University
- OKG AB – nuclear power plant
- Oskarshamn Energy – local utility company
- Saft Batteries – advanced technology battery solutions for industry
- Scania CV AB – world-leading provider of transport solutions with one of world’s most modern cab factories located in Oskarshamn
- Södra – forest industry group
- Uniper – international energy company and large energy producer
Professor, KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Coordinator, Nova Center for University studies, Research and Business development
Phone: +46 491 882 78